Prevalence of and associations between body dysmorphic concerns, obsessive beliefs and social anxiety
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 54–63, March 2015
How to Cite
Barahmand, U. and Shahbazi, Z. (2015), Prevalence of and associations between body dysmorphic concerns, obsessive beliefs and social anxiety. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, 7: 54–63. doi: 10.1111/appy.12085
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!