Observational study to evaluate the clinical benefit of lamotrigine add-on therapy in bipolar patients in a naturalistic treatment setting
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 334–341, September 2014
How to Cite
Woo, Y. S., Bahk, W.-M., Pae, C.-U., Jeong, J.-H., Koo, B.-H., Jon, D.-I., Lee, J. G. and Kim, M.-D. (2014), Observational study to evaluate the clinical benefit of lamotrigine add-on therapy in bipolar patients in a naturalistic treatment setting. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, 6: 334–341. doi: 10.1111/appy.12095
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!