See Appendix 1.
Systematic review: early infant feeding and the prevention of coeliac disease
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 607–618, October 2012
How to Cite
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2012; 36: 607–618
This uncommissioned systematic review was subject to full peer-review.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- European Union project PreventCD. Grant Number: FP6-2005-FOOD-4B-36383-PreventCD
- Komitet Nauki. Grant Number: NN407171534
Vol. 37, Issue 2, 287, Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
|apt12023-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||23K||Table S1. Characteristics of included individual studies.|
|apt12023-sup-0002-TableS2.docx||Word document||22K||Table S2. Excluded studies and reasons for exclusion.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.