The rising incidence of eosinophilic oesophagitis is associated with increasing biopsy rates: a population-based study
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 950–958, November 2012
How to Cite
Syed, A. A. N., Andrews, C. N., Shaffer, E., Urbanski, S. J., Beck, P. and Storr, M. (2012), The rising incidence of eosinophilic oesophagitis is associated with increasing biopsy rates: a population-based study. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 36: 950–958. doi: 10.1111/apt.12053
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.