Letters to the Editor
Letter: renal tubular dysfunction during nucleotide analogue therapy in chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 992–993, November 2012
How to Cite
Manolakopoulos, S., Striki, A. and Papatheodoridis, G. V. (2012), Letter: renal tubular dysfunction during nucleotide analogue therapy in chronic hepatitis B. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 36: 992–993. doi: 10.1111/apt.12065
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- 4Five years of treatment with tenofovir DF (TDF) for chronic hepatitis B (CHB) infection is associated with sustained viral suppression and significant regression of histological fibrosis and cirrhosis. Hepatology 2011; 54(Suppl.): 1011A–2A., , , et al.
- 5Tenofovir monotherapy for naive patients with chronic hepatitis B: a multicenter European study in clinical practice in 302 patients followed for 30 months. J Hepatol 2012; 56(Suppl. 2): S208., , , et al.