Impact of Clostridium difficile colitis on 5-year health outcomes in patients with ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 11-12, pages 1032–1039, December 2012
How to Cite
Murthy, S. K., Steinhart, A. H., Tinmouth, J., Austin, P. C., Daneman, N. and Nguyen, G. C. (2012), Impact of Clostridium difficile colitis on 5-year health outcomes in patients with ulcerative colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 36: 1032–1039. doi: 10.1111/apt.12073
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Association of Gastroenterology
- Axcan Pharma
|apt12073-sup-0001-TableS1-S2.docx||Word document||17K|| |
Table S1. Adjusted covariate associations with 5-year risks of colectomy and death among hospitalised UC patients.
Table S2. Preadmission co-morbidities and in-hospital complications among UC patients who died in hospital, stratified by presence or absence of CDC.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.