The views expressed in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Myelosuppression monitoring after immunomodulator initiation in veterans with inflammatory bowel disease: a national practice audit
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 11-12, pages 1049–1056, December 2012
How to Cite
Hou, J. K., Kramer, J. R., Richardson, P., Sansgiry, S. and El-Serag, H. B. (2012), Myelosuppression monitoring after immunomodulator initiation in veterans with inflammatory bowel disease: a national practice audit. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 36: 1049–1056. doi: 10.1111/apt.12075
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- Aptalis pharmaceuticals
- American College of Gastroenterology Junior Faculty Development Award
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration
- Health Services Research and Development Service. Grant Number: MRP05-305
- 5Thiopurine-induced myelotoxicity in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a review. Am J Gastroenterol 2008; 103: 1783–800., .Direct Link:
- 8Grupo Español de Trabajo en Enfermedad de Crohn y Colitis Ulcerosa (GETECCU), et al. Thiopurine methyl-transferase activity and azathioprine metabolite concentrations do not predict clinical outcome in thiopurine-treated inflammatory bowel disease patients. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2011; 34: 544–54., , ;
- 17Survey of gastroenterologists' awareness and implementation of AGA guidelines on osteoporosis in inflammatory bowel disease patients: are the guidelines being used and what are the barriers to their use? Inflamm Bowel Dis 2009; 15: 1082–9., , , et al.
- 19Adherence to guidelines for surveillance colonoscopy in patients with ulcerative colitis at a Canadian quaternary care hospital. Can J Gastroenterol 2009; 23: 613–7., , .
- 24Factors associated with the utilization of cataract surgery for veterans dually enrolled in Medicare. Mil Med 2012; 177: 752–6., .