Letters to the Editor
Letter: successful mercaptopurine therapy after azathioprine-related pancreatitis in patients with IBD
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 1, page 162, January 2013
How to Cite
Beswick, L., Hair, C. S. and Dowling, D. (2013), Letter: successful mercaptopurine therapy after azathioprine-related pancreatitis in patients with IBD. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 37: 162. doi: 10.1111/apt.12097
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- 1Azathioprine: and update of clinical efficacy and safety information in inflammatory bowel disease. Scan J Gastroenterol 1999; 230(Suppl.): 112–5., , , .
- 4Treatment of Crohn's disease (CD) with 6-mercaptopurine (6-MP) in patients intolerant to azathioprine (AZA). Gastroenterology 1997; 112: A1025., , , et al.