Commentary: monitoring for myelosuppression in IBD
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 154–155, January 2013
How to Cite
Beaugerie, L. (2013), Commentary: monitoring for myelosuppression in IBD. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 37: 154–155. doi: 10.1111/apt.12108
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- 3Low prevalence of colonoscopic surveillance of inflammatory bowel disease patients with longstanding extensive colitis: a clinical practice survey nested in the CESAME cohort. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2011; 34: 188–95., , , et al.
- 4Survey of gastroenterologists' awareness and implementation of AGA guidelines on osteoporosis in inflammatory bowel disease patients: are the guidelines being used and what are the barriers to their use? Inflamm Bowel Dis 2009; 15: 1082–9., , , et al.
- 5Thiopurine-induced myelotoxicity in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a review. Am J Gastroenterol 2008; 103: 1783–800., .Direct Link: