Stool DNA testing for the detection of colorectal neoplasia in patients with inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 546–554, March 2013
How to Cite
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2013; 37: 546–554
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- Charles Oswald Foundation
- Maxine and Jack Zarrow Family Foundation of Tulsa Oklahoma
Table S1. Results of multivariate models of association between clinical endpoints and methylation markers assayed from stool, adjusting for clinical variables.
Data S1. Supplemental methods.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.