Clinical progress in the two years following a course of exclusive enteral nutrition in 109 paediatric patients with Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 622–629, March 2013
How to Cite
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2013; 37: 622–629
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
- Catherine McEwan Foundation
- Yorkhill IBD
Table S1. Children who achieved remission gained more weight than those with active disease.
Table S2. Clinical response to EEN and height and height velocity at 6, 12 and 24 months.
Table S3. The use of azathioprine in the first 6 months after diagnosis and follow up growth parameters.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.