Letters to the Editor
Letter: is blood transfusion really a risk factor for rebleeding in nonvariceal gastrointestinal bleeding? Authors’ reply
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 839–840, April 2013
How to Cite
Restellini, S., Kherad, O., Jairath, V., Martel, M. and Barkun, A. N. (2013), Letter: is blood transfusion really a risk factor for rebleeding in nonvariceal gastrointestinal bleeding? Authors’ reply. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 37: 839–840. doi: 10.1111/apt.12257
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- 3The Canadian Registry on Nonvariceal Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding and Endoscopy (RUGBE): endoscopic hemostasis and proton pump inhibition are associated with improved outcomes in a real-life setting. Am J Gastroenterol 2004; 99: 1238–46., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 8Available at: http://www.nhsbt.nhs.uk/trigger/. Accessed January 2013.
- 9International consensus recommendations on the management of patients with nonvariceal upper gastrointestinal bleeding. Ann Intern Med 2010; 152: 101–13., , , et al.