Combat-training increases intestinal permeability, immune activation and gastrointestinal symptoms in soldiers
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 799–809, April 2013
How to Cite
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2013; 37: 799–809
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Defence Research and Technology Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.