Long-term outcome of chronic hepatitis C after sustained virological response to interferon-based therapy
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 887–894, May 2013
How to Cite
Koh, C., Heller, T., Haynes-Williams, V., Hara, K., Zhao, X., Feld, J. J., Kleiner, D. E., Rotman, Y., Ghany, M. G., Liang, T. J. and Hoofnagle, J. H. (2013), Long-term outcome of chronic hepatitis C after sustained virological response to interferon-based therapy. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 37: 887–894. doi: 10.1111/apt.12273
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Intramural Programs of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases and the National Cancer Institute
Table S1. Characteristics of the three patients found to have relapsed at follow-up.
Table S2. Characteristics of 10 patients with abnormal ALT levels at the time of the last follow-up examination.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.