Randomised Clinical Trial
Randomised clinical trial: macrogol/PEG 3350+electrolytes versus prucalopride in the treatment of chronic constipation - a comparison in a controlled environment
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 876–886, May 2013
How to Cite
Cinca, R., Chera, D., Gruss, H.-J. and Halphen, M. (2013), Randomised clinical trial: macrogol/PEG 3350+electrolytes versus prucalopride in the treatment of chronic constipation - a comparison in a controlled environment. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 37: 876–886. doi: 10.1111/apt.12278
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Norgine Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.