This commissioned review article was subject to full peer-review.
Review article: the role of anti-TNF in the management of ulcerative colitis – past, present and future
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 855–866, May 2013
How to Cite
Danese, S., Colombel, J.-F., Peyrin-Biroulet, L., Rutgeerts, P. and Reinisch, W. (2013), Review article: the role of anti-TNF in the management of ulcerative colitis – past, present and future. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 37: 855–866. doi: 10.1111/apt.12284
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- 4REMICADE® (infliximab). Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC). April 2011.
- 11Humira® (adalimumab). Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC). April 2012.
- 20Infliximab, azathioprine, or infliximab + azathioprine for treatment of moderate to severe ulcerative colitis: the UC SUCCESS trial. J Crohn's Colitis 2011; 5: S8., , , et al.
- 22The London Position Statement of the World Congress of Gastroenterology on Biological Therapy for IBD with the European Crohn's and Colitis Organization: when to start, when to stop, which drug to choose, and how to predict response? Am J Gastroenterol 2011; 106: 199–212., , , et al.
- 25Risk matrix model for prediction of disease severity in a population based study of Crohn Disease Patients. The IBSEN Study. Gastroenterology 2010; 138(5 Suppl 1): S–529., , , .
- 26Simponi® (golimumab). Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC). February 2011.
- 27A phase 2/3 randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of subcutaneous golimumab induction therapy in patients with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis: PURSUIT SC. Presented at DDW 2012. Abstract 943d., , , et al.
- 28Assessment of the efficacy and safety of certolizumab pegol for the treatment of moderate to severe ulcerative colitis. Gastroenterology 2012; 142(Suppl. 1): S–75., , , .