Impact of persistent, frequent regurgitation on quality of life in heartburn responders treated with acid suppression: a multinational primary care study
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1005–1010, May 2013
How to Cite
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2013; 37: 1005–1010
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- AstraZeneca R&D
- 1Short-term treatment with proton pump inhibitors, H2-receptor antagonists and prokinetics for gastro-oesophageal reflux disease-like symptoms and endoscopy negative reflux disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010; 11: CD002095., , , , .
- 5The Montreal definition and classification of gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) – a global evidence-based consensus. Am J Gastroenterol 2006; 101: 1900–20., , , , .Direct Link:
- 7Initial validation of a diagnostic questionnaire for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Am J Gastroenterol 2001; 96: 52–7., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 8Quality of life in reflux and dyspepsia patients. Psychometric documentation of a new disease-specific questionnaire (QOLRAD). Eur J Surg Suppl 1998; 583: 41–9., , , et al.
- 9Validity of a work productivity and activity impairment questionnaire for patients with symptoms of gastro-esophageal reflux disease (WPAI-GERD)–results from a cross-sectional study. Value Health 2002; 5: 106–13., , , .
- 14The role of weakly acidic reflux in proton pump inhibitor failure, has dust settled? J Neurogastroenterol Motil 2010; 16: 258–64., .