As part of AP&T's peer-review process, a technical check of this meta-analysis was performed by Mr M. Siddiqui.
Meta-analysis: the impact of oral anti-viral agents on the incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 98–106, July 2013
How to Cite
Singal, A. K., Salameh, H., Kuo, Y.-F. and Fontana, R. J. (2013), Meta-analysis: the impact of oral anti-viral agents on the incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in chronic hepatitis B. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 38: 98–106. doi: 10.1111/apt.12344
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- 9Four-year study of lamivudine and adefovir combination therapy in lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B patients: influence of hepatitis B virus genotype and resistance mutation pattern. J Viral Hepat 2011; 18: 206–15., , , et al.
- 11Virological suppression does not prevent the development of hepatocellular carcinoma in HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B patients with cirrhosis receiving oral antiviral(s) starting with lamivudine monotherapy: results of the nationwide HEPNET. Greece cohort study. Gut 2011; 60: 1109–16., , , et al.
- 15Long-term entecavir treatment reduces hepatocellular carcinoma incidence in patients with hepatitis B virus infection. Hepatology 2012 [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.
- 25Delayed clearance of serum HBsAg in compensated cirrhosis B: relation to interferon alpha therapy and disease prognosis. European Concerted Action on Viral Hepatitis (EUROHEP). Am J Gastroenterol 1998; 93: 896–900., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 26Effect of hepatitis B and C virus infections on the natural history of compensated cirrhosis: a cohort study of 297 patients. Am J Gastroenterol 2002; 97: 2886–95., , , , , .Direct Link: