Smoking does influence disease behaviour and impacts the need for therapy in Crohn′s disease in the biologic era
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 752–760, October 2013
How to Cite
Nunes, T., Etchevers, M. J., Domènech, E., García-Sánchez, V., Ber, Y., Peñalva, M., Merino, O., Nos, P., Garcia-Planella, E., Casbas, A. G., Esteve, M., Taxonera Samsó, C., Montoro Huguet, M., Gisbert, J. P., Martín Arranz, M. D., García-Sepulcre, M. F., de Acosta, M. B.-., Beltrán, B., Alcaide Suárez, N., Saro Gismera, C., Cabriada, J. L., Cañas-Ventura, A., Gomollón, F., Panés, J. and Tobacco-Eneida Study Group of GETECCU (2013), Smoking does influence disease behaviour and impacts the need for therapy in Crohn′s disease in the biologic era. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 38: 752–760. doi: 10.1111/apt.12440
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.