As part of AP&T's peer-review process, a technical check of this meta-analysis was performed by Prof. G. Eslick.
Meta-analysis: underutilisation and disparities of treatment among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma in the United States
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 703–712, October 2013
How to Cite
Tan, D., Yopp, A., Beg, M. S., Gopal, P. and Singal, A. G. (2013), Meta-analysis: underutilisation and disparities of treatment among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma in the United States. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 38: 703–712. doi: 10.1111/apt.12450
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Center for Translational Medicine. Grant Number: KL2TR000453
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.