The effects of probiotics on barrier function and mucosal pouch microbiota during maintenance treatment for severe pouchitis in patients with ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 772–783, October 2013
How to Cite
Persborn, M., Gerritsen, J., Wallon, C., Carlsson, A., Akkermans, L. M. A. and Söderholm, J. D. (2013), The effects of probiotics on barrier function and mucosal pouch microbiota during maintenance treatment for severe pouchitis in patients with ulcerative colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 38: 772–783. doi: 10.1111/apt.12451
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- Swedish Research Council – Medicine
- The Research Council of South-East Sweden (FORSS)
- County Council of Östergötland
- County Council of Jönköping
- SenterNovem (Agentschap NL)
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. Grant Number: FND-07013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.