This uncommissioned review article was subject to full peer-review.
Review article: small intestinal bacterial overgrowth – prevalence, clinical features, current and developing diagnostic tests, and treatment
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 674–688, October 2013
How to Cite
Grace, E., Shaw, C., Whelan, K. and Andreyev, H. J. N. (2013), Review article: small intestinal bacterial overgrowth – prevalence, clinical features, current and developing diagnostic tests, and treatment. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 38: 674–688. doi: 10.1111/apt.12456
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.