Drug-induced acute pancreatitis: results from the hospital-based Berlin case–control surveillance study of 102 cases
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 825–834, October 2013
How to Cite
Douros, A., Bronder, E., Andersohn, F., Klimpel, A., Thomae, M., Ockenga, J., Kreutz, R. and Garbe, E. (2013), Drug-induced acute pancreatitis: results from the hospital-based Berlin case–control surveillance study of 102 cases. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 38: 825–834. doi: 10.1111/apt.12461
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices. Grant Number: V-5238/68605/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!