Factors associated with thiopurine non-adherence in patients with inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 1097–1108, November 2013
How to Cite
Goodhand, J. R., Kamperidis, N., Sirwan, B., Macken, L., Tshuma, N., Koodun, Y., Chowdhury, F. A., Croft, N. M., Direkze, N., Langmead, L., Irving, P. M., Rampton, D. S. and Lindsay, J. O. (2013), Factors associated with thiopurine non-adherence in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 38: 1097–1108. doi: 10.1111/apt.12476
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2013
- CORE/British Society Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (BSPGHAN)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.