The clinical significance of drug–drug interactions in the era of direct-acting anti-viral agents against chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 38, Issue 11-12, pages 1365–1372, December 2013
How to Cite
Maasoumy, B., Port, K., Calle Serrano, B., Markova, A. A., Sollik, L., Manns, M. P., Cornberg, M. and Wedemeyer, H. (2013), The clinical significance of drug–drug interactions in the era of direct-acting anti-viral agents against chronic hepatitis C. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 38: 1365–1372. doi: 10.1111/apt.12523
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.