The novel ss469415590 variant predicts virological response to therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus type 1 infection
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 322–330, February 2014
How to Cite
Covolo, L., Bibert, S., Donato, F., Bochud, P.-Y., Lagging, M., Negro, F. and Fattovich, G. (2014), The novel ss469415590 variant predicts virological response to therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus type 1 infection. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 39: 322–330. doi: 10.1111/apt.12568
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.