The impact of hepatitis C burden: an evidence-based approach
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 518–531, March 2014
How to Cite
Younossi, Z. M., Kanwal, F., Saab, S., Brown, K. A., El-Serag, H. B., Kim, W. R., Ahmed, A., Kugelmas, M. and Gordon, S. C. (2014), The impact of hepatitis C burden: an evidence-based approach. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 39: 518–531. doi: 10.1111/apt.12625
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- Gilead Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.