This article was accepted for publication after full peer-review.
Telaprevir or boceprevir triple therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis C and varying severity of cirrhosis
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1213–1224, May 2014
How to Cite
Saxena, V., Manos, M. M., Yee, H. S., Catalli, L., Wayne, E., Murphy, R. C., Shvachko, V. A., Pauly, M. P., Chua, J., Monto, A. and Terrault, N. A. (2014), Telaprevir or boceprevir triple therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis C and varying severity of cirrhosis. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 39: 1213–1224. doi: 10.1111/apt.12718
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2014
- NIH. Grant Number: T32 DK060414
- VA Merit Funding. Grant Number: 1I01 CX000295-01A1
- Liver Center. Grant Number: NIH P30 DK 026743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.