In situ dynamics of Japanese electronic subsidiaries in ASEAN countries: Reflections from a development perspective
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 15–32, April 2013
How to Cite
Edgington, D. W. and Hayter, R. (2013), In situ dynamics of Japanese electronic subsidiaries in ASEAN countries: Reflections from a development perspective. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 54: 15–32. doi: 10.1111/apv.12004
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Social Science and Humanities Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410–967-1390
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!