Caring as Country: Towards an ontology of co-becoming in natural resource management
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Victoria University of Wellington
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Special Issue: New Geographies of Coexistence: Reconsidering Cultural Interfaces in Resource and Environmental Governance. Guest editors: Richard Howitt, Gaim James Lunkapis, Sandie Suchet-Pearson and Fiona Miller
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 185–197, August 2013
How to Cite
Suchet-Pearson, S., Wright, S., Lloyd, K., Burarrwanga, L. and Bawaka Country (2013), Caring as Country: Towards an ontology of co-becoming in natural resource management. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 54: 185–197. doi: 10.1111/apv.12018
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!