Highlands of history: Indigenous identity and its antecedents in Cambodia
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
© 2013 Victoria University of Wellington and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia Pacific Viewpoint
Special Issue: Indigeneity and Natural Resources in Cambodia. Guest editor: Ian Baird
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 282–295, December 2013
How to Cite
Padwe, J. (2013), Highlands of history: Indigenous identity and its antecedents in Cambodia. Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 54: 282–295. doi: 10.1111/apv.12028
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!