Compositional Analysis of 14th–15th Century Enamels from the Altar of San Giovanni in Florence: an Integrated Study by Portable X-Ray Fluorescence and Electron Probe Microanalysis
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1048–1066, December 2013
How to Cite
Verità, M., Cagnini, A., Galeotti, M., Cavalca, N. and Porcinai, S. (2013), Compositional Analysis of 14th–15th Century Enamels from the Altar of San Giovanni in Florence: an Integrated Study by Portable X-Ray Fluorescence and Electron Probe Microanalysis. Archaeometry, 55: 1048–1066. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12001
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- Museo di Santa Maria del Fiore (Firenze)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!