Study of the Technique and of the Materials of a 19th-Century Polychrome Wood Mask from Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 313–330, April 2014
How to Cite
Baraldi, P., Lo Monaco, A., Ortenzi, F., Pelosi, C., Quarato, F. and Rossi, L. (2014), Study of the Technique and of the Materials of a 19th-Century Polychrome Wood Mask from Papua New Guinea. Archaeometry, 56: 313–330. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12003
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!