Mineralogical and Chemical Constraints on the Provenance of Copper Age Polished Stone Axes of ‘Ljubljana Type’ from Caput Adriae
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 175–202, April 2014
How to Cite
Bernardini, F., De Min, A., Lenaz, D., Kasztovszky, Z., Turk, P., Velušček, A., Szilágyi, V., Tuniz, C. and Montagnari Kokelj, E. (2014), Mineralogical and Chemical Constraints on the Provenance of Copper Age Polished Stone Axes of ‘Ljubljana Type’ from Caput Adriae. Archaeometry, 56: 175–202. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12004
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!