Defining the Lead Isotopic Fingerprint of Copper Ores from North-West Spain: The El Milagro Mine (Asturias)
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 88–101, February 2014
How to Cite
Huelga-Suarez, G., Moldovan, M., Suárez Fernández, M., Ángel De Blas Cortina, M. and Ignacio García Alonso, J. (2014), Defining the Lead Isotopic Fingerprint of Copper Ores from North-West Spain: The El Milagro Mine (Asturias). Archaeometry, 56: 88–101. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12005
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CTQ2009-12814
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!