Indigenous African Furnace Types and Slag Composition—Is there a Correlation?
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© University of Oxford, 2013
How to Cite
Chirikure, S. and Bandama, F. (2013), Indigenous African Furnace Types and Slag Composition—Is there a Correlation?. Archaeometry. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
- University of Cape Town Research Council
- Wenner Gren Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!