Middle Bronze Age II Battleaxes from Rishon LeZion, Israel: Archaeology and Metallurgy
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 279–295, April 2014
How to Cite
Shalev, S., Caspi, E. N., Shilstein, S., Paradowska, A. M., Kockelmann, W., Kan-Cipor Meron, T. and Levy, Y. (2014), Middle Bronze Age II Battleaxes from Rishon LeZion, Israel: Archaeology and Metallurgy. Archaeometry, 56: 279–295. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12015
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!