Coupling lead isotope analysis and petrography to characterize fabrics of storage and trade containers from Hala Sultan Tekke (Cyprus)*
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 261–278, April 2014
How to Cite
Renson, V., Ben-Shlomo, D., Coenaerts, J., Charbit-Nataf, K., Samaes, M., Mattielli, N., Nys, K. and Claeys, Ph. (2014), Coupling lead isotope analysis and petrography to characterize fabrics of storage and trade containers from Hala Sultan Tekke (Cyprus)*. Archaeometry, 56: 261–278. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12017
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Research Foundation Flanders. Grant Numbers: KN137, G.0021.11, G.A078.11
- Research Council of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. Grant Number: HOA11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!