Experiments with Lithic Tools: Understanding Starch Residues from Crop Harvesting
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© University of Oxford, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, X., Ma, Z., Li, Q., Perry, L., Huan, X., Wan, Z., Li, M. and Zheng, J. (2013), Experiments with Lithic Tools: Understanding Starch Residues from Crop Harvesting. Archaeometry. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12034
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41072140
- CAS Strategic Priority Research Program Grant. Grant Numbers: XDA05130402, XDA05130603
- Exploratory Forefront Project for the Strategic Science Plan in IGSNRR. Grant Number: 2012QY003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!