How Mineralogy and Geochemistry Can Improve the Significance of Pb Isotopes in Metal Provenance Studies
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© University of Oxford, 2013
How to Cite
Baron, S., Tămaş, C. G. and Le Carlier, C. (2013), How Mineralogy and Geochemistry Can Improve the Significance of Pb Isotopes in Metal Provenance Studies. Archaeometry. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12037
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!