Isotopic Composition of Lead in Copper Ores and a Copper Artefact from the La Profunda Mine (León, Spain)
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 651–664, August 2014
How to Cite
Huelga-Suarez, G., Moldovan, M., Suárez Fernández, M., de Blas Cortina, M. Á. and García Alonso, J. I. (2014), Isotopic Composition of Lead in Copper Ores and a Copper Artefact from the La Profunda Mine (León, Spain). Archaeometry, 56: 651–664. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12040
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CTQ2009-12814
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!