On the Origin of the Green Colour of Archaeological Bone Artefacts of the Gallo-Roman Period
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1024–1040, December 2014
How to Cite
Ferrand, J., Rossano, S., Rollet, Ph., Allard, T., Cordier, P., Catillon, G., Auxiette, G., Farges, F. and Pont, S. (2014), On the Origin of the Green Colour of Archaeological Bone Artefacts of the Gallo-Roman Period. Archaeometry, 56: 1024–1040. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12042
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!