Visigothic Jewellery: A Technical Study of Glass Used as Gems in Belt Buckles from a Spanish Necropolis
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 818–827, October 2014
How to Cite
Ventolà, L., Vendrell-Saz, M. and Giráldez, P. (2014), Visigothic Jewellery: A Technical Study of Glass Used as Gems in Belt Buckles from a Spanish Necropolis. Archaeometry, 56: 818–827. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12046
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
- MCIN (Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation). Grant Number: HUM2006-06509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!