The Archaeometric Characterization of Majolica Ceramics from Talavera de la Reina and El Puente del Arzobispo (Toledo, Spain)
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
How to Cite
Guirao, D., Pla, F. and Acosta, A. (2013), The Archaeometric Characterization of Majolica Ceramics from Talavera de la Reina and El Puente del Arzobispo (Toledo, Spain). Archaeometry. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12048
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Research Grants MIC (Spanish Government). Grant Number: MTM2009-13084
- RDEF funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!