Eighteenth-Century Meissen Porcelain Reference Data Obtained By Proton-Beam Analysis (PIXE–PIGE)
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 527–540, August 2014
How to Cite
Neelmeijer, C., Pietsch, U. and Ulbricht, H. (2014), Eighteenth-Century Meissen Porcelain Reference Data Obtained By Proton-Beam Analysis (PIXE–PIGE). Archaeometry, 56: 527–540. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12050
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!