A Petrographic Study of the Anthropomorphic Stelae from the Megalithic Area of Saint-Martin-De-Corléans (Aosta, Northern Italy)
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 927–950, December 2014
How to Cite
Rubinetto, V., Appolonia, L., De Leo, S., Serra, M. and Borghi, A. (2014), A Petrographic Study of the Anthropomorphic Stelae from the Megalithic Area of Saint-Martin-De-Corléans (Aosta, Northern Italy). Archaeometry, 56: 927–950. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12053
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica (M.U.R.S.T.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!