Determining the Provenance of Obsidian in Southern Patagonia Using Optical Properties
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Special Issue: Special Online-only Issue Supplement S1. University of Oxford and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 56, Issue Supplement S1, pages 1–18, July 2014
How to Cite
Fernández, M. V. and Leal, P. R. (2014), Determining the Provenance of Obsidian in Southern Patagonia Using Optical Properties. Archaeometry, 56: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12059
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Number: CONICET PIP 2011-2014/0011
- Universidad de Buenos Aires. Grant Number: UBACyT F061
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: PICT 2006-00668
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!