Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy of Pictographs: A Case Study From the Lower Pecos Canyonlands, Texas
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Special Issue: Special Online-only Issue Supplement S1. University of Oxford and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 56, Issue Supplement S1, pages 168–186, July 2014
How to Cite
Koenig, C. W., Castañeda, A. M., Boyd, C. E., Rowe, M. W. and Steelman, K. L. (2014), Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy of Pictographs: A Case Study From the Lower Pecos Canyonlands, Texas. Archaeometry, 56: 168–186. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12060
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- Texas A&M University at Qatar
- Qatar Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!