Testing the Efficiency of Simple Flakes, Retouched Flakes and Small Handaxes During Butchery
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1054–1074, December 2014
How to Cite
Galán, A. B. and Domínguez-Rodrigo, M. (2014), Testing the Efficiency of Simple Flakes, Retouched Flakes and Small Handaxes During Butchery. Archaeometry, 56: 1054–1074. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12064
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: I+D HAR2010-18952-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!