Identification of Vivianite in Painted Works of Art and Its Significance for Provenance and Authorship Studies
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Special Issue: Special Online-only Issue Supplement S1. University of Oxford and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 56, Issue Supplement S1, pages 148–167, July 2014
How to Cite
Čermáková, Z., Hradilová, J., Jehlička, J., Osterrothová, K., Massanek, A., Bezdička, P. and Hradil, D. (2014), Identification of Vivianite in Painted Works of Art and Its Significance for Provenance and Authorship Studies. Archaeometry, 56: 148–167. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12067
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Charles University Grant Agency. Grant Number: 632212
- a NAKI project of the Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: DF12P01OVV048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!